Presenting brown 60" Hydronic Electric Baseboard Heater by TPI. Model E391260C consists of 1250 Watts of power, operates on 120 V AC power, powder coated 12 ga. heavy duty extruded aluminum housing, automatic reset thermal limit. This amazing unit is a perfect combination of highest quality, exceptional performance and value.
|TPI Commercial Hydronic Baseboard Heater E391260C Specifications|
|Product Weight||33 Lbs.|
TPI Commercial Hydronic Baseboard Heater E391260C Features:
- Permanent mount unit
- Heating elements are immersed in a heat transferring liquid enclosed by a copper tube casing with aluminum fins.
- Powder coated 12 ga. heavy duty extruded aluminum housing construction with junction boxes located on each end of the unit.
- An automatic thermal linear limit is used along the entire heated length of the unit
- Wire guard extends along the entire outlet area of the baseboard.
- In-built wireway cover running the entire length of the unit.
- Field installed accessories include in-built thermostat kits, optional relays and disconnect switch among others
- Suitable for high altitude applications
- 10 Year element warranty
- ETL Listed
Heater-Store or any of it's affiliates are not responsible for damages or injury caused by wrongful installation or application of this product.60"L
TPI Commercial Hydronic Baseboard Heater E391260C Resources:TPI Commercial Hydronic Baseboard Heater E391260C Specifications
|Product Length :||60|
- Be the first to review this product