SERVICE - DISABLED VETERAN - OWNED SMALL BUSINESS
DVBE, DBE, MBE, SB, SDVOSB
Contact us at 800-568-5450
Currency:
Place your promotion here

You have no items in your shopping cart.

You have no items to compare.

Search

LED LIGHTING

LED LIGHTING

LEDs are extremely energy efficient and consume up to 90% less power than incandescent bulbs. Since LEDs use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb there is a dramatic decrease in power costs. Also,money and energy is saved in maintenance and replacement costs due to the long LED lifespan

Benefits of led lighting

Long life time stands out as the number one benefit of LED lights.LED bulbs and diodes have an outstanding operational life time expectation of sometimes up to 1000,000 hours.

This is 11 years of continuous operation,or 22 years of 50% operation.If you leave on LED fixture for 8h per day it would take around 20 years before you'd have to replace the LED bulb.

LED's are different to standard lighting: They don't really burn out and stop working like a standard light,moreover the lighting diodes emit lower output levels.

LED Lights Consume 90% Less power than Incandescent Bulbs
$$$ = Savings

 

Financing

We offer financing for our LED lighting products for qualified businesses through Genesis and Pioneer Capital, our financing partners.

Since LED lights save a significant amount in electric costs, the LED lights contract is financed by the electricity savings.

Approximately 80 percent of the electricity savings will cover the cost of the LED lights, leaving roughly 20% of the savings to the client. Therefore, the client sees immediate savings with no out of pocket costs.

We warranty the products and do any required maintenance during the term of the contract.

A typical contract is three to five years. Client retains all savings after the contract is completed

Call Mega Super Stores Today To Learn More On
How To Save Money On LED Lighting
800-568-5450
or Request a Call- Click Here