Lab & Pharmacy Refrigerator - Refrigerated Incubator / Environmental Testing Chamber - Panasonic MIR-254
Refrigerated Incubator / Environmental Testing Chamber, model MIR-254, manufactured by Panasonic incorporates an 8-bit microprocessor controller for heat and refrigeration control to +/-0.2 Deg C, precise temperature control for accurate, repeatable conditions and CFC-free foamed-in-place rigid insulation. The automatic setting temperature alarm activates automatically if chamber temperature deviates more than 2.5 Deg C from setpoint. The digital indicator flashes during warning.
Refrigerated Incubator / Environmental Testing Chamber - Panasonic MIR-254 Features:
The MIR-Series incorporates an 8-bit microprocessor controller for heat and refrigeration control;0.2 deg C. Programmable models include three-step functions useful for investigations involving microbiology, plant cell biology and more.
Precise Temperature Control For accurate, Repeatable Conditions
- High precision microprocessor controller combined with a heater P.I.D. and compressor On-Off system.
- Feed forward function inputs compressor operating conditions beforehand, assuring accurate temperature control.
- Wide temperature range settable from -10 deg C to +60 deg C with precise temperature control to +/-0.1 deg C.
- Chamber temperature uniformity;0.5 deg C
Energy Saving Operation
- Microprocessor control operates heater and compressor functions for optimum automatic operation.
- Control sensitivity to ambient and load conditions minimizes power requirement.
CFC-Free Foamed-In-Place Rigid Insulation
- High thermal retention
- Energy saving
- Environmentally safe
Triple-Pane Glass Window, fluorescent Lamp
- Allow sample observation during process.
- Light shielding plate (MIR-153/253) can be attached to block ambient light
Alarm and Security System, Automatic Setting Temperature Alarm
- Activates automatically if chamber temperature deviates more than +/-2.5 deg C from setpoint
- Digital indicator flashes during warning
- Audible buzzer sounds after 10 minutes
- Accommodates programmed operation or setpoint changes
Independent Over and Under-Temperature Protection
- Isolated from main circuit, an exclusive and independent sensor functions even if sensor or microprocessor continuity is interrupted
- Activates audible and visual warning in case of deviation
- Over temperature function:
- Turns off heater and chamber fan motor during alarm condition
- 15 deg C - 65 deg C
- Under temperature function
- Turns off refrigeration compressor
- -15 deg C to +20 deg C
- Remote alarm contacts provided for connection to external alarm system
Programmed Memory Back-Up System
- Retains programmed data for approximately 5 hours if power is interrupted.
- When power is restored, operation continues according to pre-determined program
Automatic Return Buzzer Switch
- Automatically switches to ON mode after alarm condition
- Minimizes chance of human error on alarm reset.
Control Key Lock Switch
- Prevents unauthorized change in setpoints or programs
- Includes multi-position switch activated to ON or OFF by control key
Control Key Auto Return
- Automatically returns temperature indicator to normal indication when control key is not operated for approximately 90 seconds.
- Assures normal operation, minimizes chance of human error if operational setting is not re-established.
- Digitally indicates system error
- Allows quick operator response
- Panasonic hermetically sealed compressors
- CFC-free refrigerants
- fin and tube type evaporator
- Manual start defrost, automatic finish
- MIR environmental test chambers/refrigerated incubators are ideal in testing applications such as:
- Industrial testing in the electrical, machinery, textiles industries
- Chemical testing e.g., storage, stability, acid/alkali, durability
- Food industry for packaging, quality control and stability
- Testing for waste water, BOD, soil testing
- Microorganism culturing
- Germination experiments
- Key Mounting Plate: MIR-LP
- Lighting addition kit: MIR-LP15
- Light shading plate for glass: MIR-154BP/MIR-254BP
- Chart Recorder: MTR-C958
|Refrigerated Incubator / Environmental Testing Chamber - Sanyo MIR-254|
|Effective Capacity||8.4 cu.ft (238 liters)|
|Exterior Dimensions||27.6"W x 22.8"D x 63.7"H (700 x 580 x 1618mm)|
|Interior Dimensions||24.4"W x 15.2"D x 21.9"H (620 x 386 x 1088mm)|
|Exterior||Galvanized Steel with baked on finish|
|Door||Painted Steel & Triple pane glass with observation window and key|
|Shelves||5, PE coated Steel wire, Adjustable|
|Insulation||Foam-in-place rigid polyurethane|
|Air Circulation System||Forced air circulation|
|Compressor||256W Hermetic type|
|Evaporator||Fin and tube type, forced circulation|
|Defrosting System||Selectable manual start or timer defrost, natural vaporisation of drain water|
|Heater||218 W Cord Heater|
|Temp. Setting Indication||Digital setting with digital display|
|Temperature Control||Microprocessor PID system, (when compressor operates, ON/OFF control)|
|Automatic Setting temp. alarm||When temp. deviates approx. +/-2.5 deg C, visual and audible alarm|
|Over temp. protection device||Visual audible alarm|
|Programmed Operation||3-step repeat from 1-99 times or Continuous repeat|
|Temperature Range||-10 deg C to + 60 deg C|
|Temperature Controllability||+/-0.2 deg C at heater PID control, +/-1 deg C at compressor ON/OFF control|
|Temperature Uniformity||+/-0.5 deg C (Temp. setting 37 deg C, ambient temp. 20 deg C, no load)|
|Voltage||115 V/60 Hz.|
|Power Consumption||295 W|
|Interior Light||15 W x 1, fluorescent lamp|
|Weight||238 lbs (108 kg)|
|Product Height :||63.7|
|Product Length :||22.8|
|Product Width :||27.6|
- Be the first to review this product